Philips SMP3700 SpeechMike Premium Touch with SpeechExec Pro Dictate V11 Software
This bundle is supplied with the latest Philips SpeechExec Pro Dictate V11 software.
Philips SMP3700/00 SpeechMike Premium Touch Dictation Microphone - SpeechMike Premium Touch is the latest innovation from Philips. It comes with a premium decoupled studio quality microphone, a built-in noise reduction filter, antimicrobial housing and a motion sensor for the clearest speech recordings and most accurate speech recognition results. The new touch sensor ensures easier navigation, saving you even more time. There are three versions of the SpeechMike Premium Touch. You can either purchase the SpeechAir as a standalone device or you can purchase a kit including the Philips SpechExec Pro Dictation Software. Select from the options below pricing for the kit that best suits your requirements....
Microphone grille with optimized structure for crystal clear sound
The metal grille comes with specially designed hexagonal openings which allow three times more sound to reach the microphone than its predecessor, engineered to provide crystal clear recordings
Integrated pop filter for perfect recording quality
Fleece inserted above and below the microphone capsule filters out sound distortions such as pop and hiss noise, guaranteeing perfect results even if dictating closely into the microphone.
Large speaker area for premium playback
The SpeechMike Premium Touch is equipped with an extra-large speaker, enabling it to not only record but also play back recordings in clear and crisp quality.
Ergonomically shaped for perfect fit in the hand
The device is designed to fit perfectly into the hand and reduce unintentional pressing of buttons. The trigger and the ‘command’ button on the back of the device are engineered to be in easy reach for the fingers.
Wear-free slide switch or push buttons for comfortable operation
The SpeechMike Premium Touch comes with a slide-switch or a push-button operation. The slide switch is wear-free and ergonomically shaped with a softly ribbed surface for smooth tactile feedback and comfortable and intuitive utilization. In addition, our engineers implemented a millionfold proven contactless slider detection, making it completely wear-free for an extra-long lifetime.
Touch sensor for integrated mouse function
The device comes with a touch sensor. This allows the user to easily control and navigate within applications while recording, without having to switch between the mouse and microphone.
Barcode scanner for streamlined documentation
The SpeechMike Premium Touch is also available with an integrated barcode scanner to link client or patient data to a recorded file simply by scanning a barcode. The scanned information is automatically attached to the dictation file, streamlining the documentation process. All identifying information is entered accurately, increasing security and potential for cost savings.
Freely configurable function keys for a personalized workflow
The SpeechMike Premium Touch has freely configurable keys which are especially useful for programming speech recognition commands. The device can be personalized for any user and application.
- Decoupled studio-quality microphone for precise recording
- Microphone grille with optimized structure for crystal clear sound
- Integrated pop filter for perfect recording quality
- Large speaker area for premium playback
- Ergonomically shaped for perfect fit in the hand
- Wear-free slide switch or push buttons for comfortable operation
- Integrated motion sensor mutes microphone when not in use
- Touch sensor for integrated mouse function
- Antimicrobial housing and buttons for hygienic working
- Barcode scanner for streamlined documentation
- Freely configurable function keys for a personalized workflow
- Smart, backwards compatible firmware for extra flexibility
- All versions of SpeechExec on the newest update are compatible with Windows 11
What's in the Box
- SpeechMike Premium Touch dictation microphone
- Philips SpeechExec Pr Dictate V11 Software
- USB cable (connected to device)
- Microphone holder
- Quick start guide