Dragon Professional Anywhere
Cloud-based Speech Recognition
- Fast, accurate & highly customisable
- Easy to install & maintain
- Support for virtualised environments
- 256-bit encrypted data
- No usage limits
Get started with DPA today - no need for additional IT; Dragon Professional Anywhere is a simple one-click installation and unlike other desktop versions, requires very little space on your CPU so you need not worry that your PC is completely up to spec.
Request a trial license: Call on 0121 456 7800
Video Demonstrations of Nuance DPA in Action
Call on 0121 456 7800 or email email@example.com for a 1:1 online demonstration
Add Custom Vocabulary
Create Emails using Auto-texts
Anchor Speech Focus
Dragon Professional Anywhere
Speech Recognition Case Study
Progression Solicitors approached Speak-IT Solutions in order to implement a system that would enable fee-earners to convert their speech into text without the need for additional admin staff, providing the ability to work flexibly and more efficiently...
Key Features at a Glance
Fast, accurate & highly customisable
Nuance DPA is fast, extremely responsive and outstandingly accurate 'out-of-the-box". Users' voice profiles can be easily accessed across multiple devices making Dragon Professional Anywhere an extremely intuitive speech recognition solution.
Easy to install & maintain
No complex configurations, one-click installation and automatic updates all mean less hassle for your employees and less hassle for your IT staff. We can get you up and running with DPA in just minutes!
No limits on productivity
Speak freely and as much as you like with no per user limits - business professionals can stay productive anywhere and focus on the business rather than the technology.
Support for Virtualised Environments
Supports Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop, VMWare Horizon View, RDSH Server or Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, enabling users to dictate from workstations and thin clients.
256-bit Encrypted Data
The clients connect to a server component that is installed using 256-bit AES encryption. Data is encrypted in transit and at rest.
Leverage Nuance Deep Learning Technology
With a next-generation speech recognition engine powered by Nuance Deep Learning Technology, Dragon Professional Anywhere achieves high speech recognition accuracy while dictating, even for users with accents or based in open-office environments.
Thin Client Suport
Support for thin client hardware, server virtualization as well as Citrix environments. Allows for fast and easy integration into existing IT infrastructure.
Central User Administration
The Nuance Management Centre makes it easy to track employee usage of Dragon, redistribute licenses based on usage, and manage or share customisations, including custom words, commands and auto-texts, across multiple users.
Download the PDF
Click here to download the Nuance Dragon Professional Anywhere Brochure or call Speak-IT today on 0121 456 7800.
Features that Mean Business
Delivers high speech recognition accuracy with the ability to learn and adapt to a variety of accents and environments, with a next generation speech recognition engine powered by Nuance Deep Learning Technology
ideal for diverse work groups and settings:
- Optimised for speakers with accents and regional dialects
- Dragon learns words and phrases used most to minimise corrections and adapts to the user's voice while dictating
Dynamic profiles provide business professionals easy access from any computer location or thin client
Administrators set and store user settings such as custom words, custom commands and PowerMic settings with central administration through the Nuance Management Centre (NMC):
- Staff can start dictating with Dragon on any shared PC with no setup required
Support for virtualised environments
Ready to use, requires no speech profile training, includes accent detection and automatic microphone calibration.
Fast and accurate dictation into office productivity applications, web browsers and other standard Windows enterprise applications
Users dictate text anywhere they would normally type:
- Use voice commands like 'next/previous field' to navigate between fields
- Organise and share commands with other Dragon users and automate repetitive tasks
Minimise post-editing with formatting and other recognition improvements to speed document turnaround and report filing
Improved recognition of numbers and email address formatting, hyperlink formatting in auto-texts and place names based on how we naturally speak, resulting in fewer overall corrections. For example:
- 'Three double two five' = 3225
- 'John dot smith at Speech Products dot co dot UK' = firstname.lastname@example.org
Use custom voice commands to automate repetitive tasks and increase efficiencies
Execute multi-step processes to reduce repetitive steps:
- Create custom voice commands to insert signatures or standard clauses into documents
- Create time-saving macros to automate multi-step tasks such as form filling
- Once created, share custom commands across the Dragon user community via the Nuance Management Centre
Nuance Management Centre
Centralised User Administration Made Easy
Why utilise the Nuance Management Centre with DPA?
- Centrally Manage & Administer custom vocabulary for all users
- Centrally Configure auto-texts and custom commands
- Reset users voice profiles and login credentials
The Nuance Management Centre is available free of charge for sites of 20+ Dragon Professional Anywhere licenses.
For users with smaller deployments of Dragon Professional Anywhere, the Nuance Management Centre is available for an annual fee. Please feel free to call on 0121 456 7800 or email email@example.com to enquire!
Too much time spent on inefficient administrative work
- Document backlog and missed deadlines
- Inaccuracy and risk of non compliance
- Time/cost of transcriptions
- Cost of deployment and maintenance
- Inefficient use of time when in the field
DPA Solution benefits
More time for fee earners and administrative staff to focus on clients or your core business
- Increased efficiency and productivity
- Improved accuracy and compliance
- Reduced transcription time and costs
- Efficient, centralised management
- Higher productivity when in the field