Philips DPM7200/02 Digital PocketMemo with SpeechExec Standard V11 2 Year License
- Software Assurance: Recieve the latest updates to SpeechExec Pro free of charge...
+ Plus, ongoing support from our Voice Technicians throughout your subscription.
- Utilise the SpeechExec Software across multiple devices with one single login - through the Philips Speech Profile.
No need to uninstall and revoke license keys when changing PCs or roaming between workstations.
The Philips DPM7200 Digital recorder is a new generation of recorder from Philips. Ergonomically designed and made from lightweight stainless steel, it is perfect for dictating over long periods of time. Two new built-in omnidirectional microphones deliver superior audio performance when dictating. The slide control is designed for single-handed operation of all recording and playback functions. The slide switch has a light sensor making it wear-free and durable.
A high capacity Li-ion battery and together with power saving features offer extended recording times and also easy charging via the USB connection. DSS is a special audio format developed for voice recorders. It has a high compression rate, for small file size but with little loss of quality. The DPM7200 also records in MP3. This is a popular standard which can be played back on virtually any player.
The DPM7200 has a special feature for users who still like their analogue recorders. Classic mode gives the recorder the look and feel of working with an analogue tape machine, while still keeping the advantages for a digital recorder. The classic mode alongside the slide switch control gives the user the look and feel of working with an analogue device, allowing you to focus on the essentials whilst retaining the advantages of digital technology.
Two microphones for superior audio quality...
The built-in microphones always deliver superior stereo audio recordings. The crystal clear recordings are perfectly suitable for speech recognition.
Robust stainless steel casing...
The asymmetrical and ergonomic shape fits perfectly into your hand. Its slim and lightweight design maximizes comfort, even when working over longer periods of time. The brushed stainless steel creates a robust and highly durable protective shell around the device.
SpeechExec workflow software...
The SpeechExec software organizes the workflow of dictation files and resulting documents between author and transcriptionist, and allows you to monitor the status of your work.
Large colour display and clear user interface...
The large full-color display offers sharp images, making it easier to see everything at first glance. The clear user interface is optimized for easy, intuitive operation.
Light sensor and Li-ion battery for extended use...
The high-capacity Li-ion battery can be easily charged through a standard micro USB jack. The integrated light sensor guarantees extended battery life. The smart technology adjusts the brightness of the display, ensuring that your recorder will always be ready to work when you are.
Priority settings for getting urgent jobs processed first...
With the included priority setting option, urgent recordings can be processed first. This makes sure important recordings are not overseen and helps you and your transcriptionists manage your workloads better.
High recording quality in DSS and MP3 format...
The DSS format was developed for use in digital voice recorders, allowing a high compression ratio with little loss of quality. The DSS format also allows you to store additional information in the file header, which facilitates the organization and the transcription of dictation files. The MP3 format is the common audio format for consumer audio storage, as well as a de facto standard encoding for the transfer and playback of music on digital audio players.
Optional docking station and foot control for hands-free dictation...
The stable and practical docking station provides speedy charging and automatic transfer of your recordings to your computer. With the optional foot pedal connected, the docking station even enables hands-free recording and transcription without a computer.
- Two microphones for superior stereo audio recordings
- Wear-free ergonomic slide switch for efficient single-handed operation
- Robust stainless steel casing for extra durability
- SpeechExec workflow software for efficient data management
- large colour display and intuitive user interface for easy, convenient operation
- power saving measures and Li-ion battery for extended use
- Priority setting for getting urgent jobs processed first
- High recording quality in DSS and MP3 format
- Classic mode for clear and easy-to-use operation
- Slide switch Control for analogue style dictation
- Optional docking station and foot control for hands free dictation and transcription even without a computer
- Workflow management with automation
- Enhanced productivity
- Convenient direct dictation
- Notification of important tasks
- Encryption and back-up functions
- High standard of security
What's in the Box
- Pocket Memo digital dictation recorder (Philips DPM7200)
- Memory Card
- Rechargeable Battery
- USB cable
- Protective pouch
- SpeechExec Dictate 2 Year Software License
- Quick start guide
|Download DPM7000 Series Leaflet & Specifications|