Philips ACC2330 Foot Control
Philips ACC2330 USB Foot Control is the current replacement to the Philips LFH2330 which is no longer available.
Philips ACC2330 USB Foot Control, with 4 Pedals -The ergonomic design of the Philips Foot Control range sets new standards in terms of usability in the professional dictation arena.
The development is based on detailed research into the movements made during transcription.
Work faster and more accurately by using your foot to start and pause the playback of audio files. The ergonomic design was developed by closely studying transcriptionists’ movements. No need to lift your foot, a slightly pressing with the foot tip is enough. Both of your hands are always free for typing, allowing you to transcribe efficiently even over an extended time period.
|This Foot Control is compatible with Philips SpeechLive Online Transcription.
- 3 pedal design (Fast Rewind, Fast Forward and Playback)
- Waterproof for safe and reliable use even in wet environments
- For Philips digital systems and SpeechLive (online) Transcription
- USB Plug & Play design
- Robust pedals and non-wearing magnetic contact switches that are built to last
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use even over longer time periods
- Anti-slip pad keeps the device fixed to the floor
- Fast and efficient playback control for quicker and more accurate transcriptions
- Configurable pedal functions for a personalized transcription style
What's in the Box
- Philips ACC2330 USB Foot Control
- User manual