Olympus TP-8 Telephone Pickup
The video above demonstrates the use of the Olympus TP-8 with the WS-852 Voice Recorder. Click here to purchase this bundle >>
Ideal for any phone conversations: When speaking on the telephone, the TP-8 will capture both sides of the conversation for recording by your voice recorder.
Just plug the TP-8 jack into the "MIC" jack of your recorder, and put the earphone side into your ear.
The TP-8 is recommended for both cellular phones and land-line phones including DECT standards. Ear pieces in three different sizes (S/M/L) are included.
- Telephone pick-up, earphone and microphone in one
- Ideal for recording phone conversations
- Suitable for mobile phones
- 3 different size of ear piece
What's in the Box
- Olympus TP-8 Telephone Pick-Up
- Olympus TP-8 User Manual
- S/M/L Ear pieces for comfort