Olympus RS28H USB Foot Pedal
The Olympus Foot Pedal RS28H incorporates 3 buttons to easily control not only Olympus dictation management software (ODMS, DSS Player Standard, Sonority), but also your preferred third party software. The RS28H uses a 1.8m USB cable.
This can be any transcription player or other application software, which can be controlled via keyboard shortcuts (e.g. “Ctrl + Alt + P” or “Alt + 1”) or multimedia keys (Scan Next Track, Stop, Play/Pause etc.).
Once the pedals are configured according to your individual needs, you will have your hands free to transcribe an audio file or for others things.
- 3 pedals
- Extremely durable and long USB cable (1.8m)
- Perfect ergonomics for shoe sizes up to 45 (EUR)
- HID keyboard mode (optional)
- Keyboard shortcuts support (e.g. “Ctrl + Alt + P” or “Alt + 1”)
- Multimedia keys support
- Full compatibility with Olympus’ dictation management software
- For hands-free control of your transcription player
- Easy control of transcription software (play, stop, rewind etc.)
- Non-slip mat to keep it in place
What's in the Box
- Olympus RS28H Foot Pedal
- Olympus KP-13 USB PC Connection Cable
- Universal USB Extension cable
- RS-232C Serial connection cable
Recommended for use with
|Olympus DSS Player Standard software|
Compatible with Third-Party software providers