Olympus ME-52W Noise-cancelling Microphone
The Olympus ME-52W Noise-cancelling Microphone reduces ambient noise to enable even clearer recordings of targeted sound. The ME-52W connects directly to the microphone input jack and with its tilt mechanism, the direction of the microphone can be adjusted. The ME-52W is supplied with a foam windscreen, an extension cord and tie-pin clip to enable you to attach the microphone to clothing.
This microphone is designed to work seamlessly with voice recording devices. Looking to use this microphone with a PC? We recommend that you opt for this USB microphone...
The Olympus ME-52W Microphone has a sensitivity level of -40DB and a frequency response from 100-15.000 Hz.
- Connects directly to microphone input jack
- -40DB sensitivity
- 100-15.000 Hz frequency response
- Tilt mechanism allows directional adjustment
- Extension cord and tie-clip enables you to easily attach the ME-52W to any clothing
What's in the Box
- Olympus ME-52W Microphone
- Olympus ME-52W User Manual
- Extension cord
- Tie clip
- Microphone windshield