Olympus LS-P1 Linear PCM Audio Recorder
The Olympus LS-P1 features 90 degree stereo microphones for high-end audio recording. Enjoy the most accurate stereo sound possible without any signal deterioration thanks to the high-quality microphone amplifier. The LS-P1 uses the advanced amplifier circuit to suppress interference.
The Olympus engineers have gone even further to develop a new codec, so you have clearer sound thank ever before, with less noise during AD/DA music conversion. The LS-P1 supports linear PCM recording at rates of up to 24 bits and sampling frequencies as high as 96kHz - far surpassing the 44.1kHz/16bits of CD audio quality.
The powerful technology on the inside is encased in a sleek metal casing. The LS-P1 is a stylishly compact recorder that you will enjoy using at every push of a button, for verey song or session. Transfer your files to your PC with ease via the direct USB connection on the bottom.
- High end Linear PCM audio recording
- 4GB internal memory
- 96kHz sampling frequency at 24 bits (PCM Recording format)
- MP3 recording format supported
- 120 dB SPL maxiumum
- Built-in stereo microphone
- Manual record level and limiter
- 32GB SD/SDHC card supported for external storage
- Mac OS and Windows compatible
What's in the Box
- Olympus LS-P1 Audio Recorder
- Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery