Olympus DS-9000-3 System Edition with CR-21 Docking Station & Olympus A-517 Power Supply
Please note: This voice recorder has FILE & EDIT capabilities. - What's this?
With advanced features including a superior noise canceling system, the DS-9000 will simplify your workflow and increase dictation management efficiency. Intelligent dual microphones control the directionality to keep the focus on the person dictating, suppressing ambient noise in environments like hospitals, offices, airports and more. A triple-layer studio quality filter ensures accurate voice capture while reducing unwanted sounds such as breath and wind vibrations, ensuring superior accuracy.
This bundle also comes with a CR-21 Docking Cradle which is ideal for charging and transferring data in a smarter setting.
The Olympus DS-9000 is available to purchase in 3 Kits
- Premium Kit - All accessories and software
- Standard Kit - Includes software *no docking station*
- System Edition - No software, basic accessories
Encapsulated in a 1.5 meter shockproof body and equipped with an optical slide switch, the DS-9000 is designed to be a strong, dependable workhorse in heavy use environments. Complete with 256-bit AES encryption and device pin-lock, the DS-9000 provides trusted security to your most sensitive information.
Speech Recognition with Accuracy, Clarity and Noise Reduction
Intelligent dual microphone technology settings ensure optimisation for many different recording environments. For example, in noisy environments use narrow directionality to ensure your voice is accurately captured. For conference rooms with multiple individuals speaking, use a wide directionality setting to accurately capture all voice clearly.
Built-in Professional Studio Recording Quality
The included studio quality pop filter reduces additional noise from sources like your breathe or the wind, encouraging more accurate transcription and a professional quality recording.
Motion Sensor and VCVA Technology
While the motion sensor allows the user to wake the device by picking it up to immediately start recording, the Olympus VCVA technology automatically tracks pauses in the speakers dictation in order to save time, power and recording space. These features are easily customised and allow 15 different sensitivity levels providing intuitive usage and power saving options for every user.
Shockproof Body for Improved Longevity
A robust build quality, resistant to a 1.5 meter fall significantly improved the lifespan of the DS-900 device. The wear proof optical slide-switch greatly reduces the risk of mechanical failure.
- Intelligent dual microphones suppress unwanted background noise
- Triple-layer sound studio quality pop filter eliminates breath and wind noise
- Shockproof body certified up to 1.5m
- Precise optical slide switch for REC/STOP/PLAY/REWIND features
- Full colour TFT LCD display with white LED backlight
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery (1350 mAh)
- Storage media: secure digital (SD, SDHC) 2GB, 32GB (external)
- Internal Storage: 2GB (Micro SD), DSS Pro SP = approx. 306 hours recording time
- Recording formats: DSS/DSS Pro/Wav/Mp3
- 256-Bit AES Encryption - What's this?
- Data Loss Prevention
What's in the Box
- DS9000 Dictation Device
- KP-30 Micro USB Cable
- CS151 Carry Case
- Instruction Manual
- Rechargeable Battery
- CR-21 Docking Station
- Power Supply - Olympus A-517 Power Adapter
|Download Olympus DS-9000 Comparison Spec Sheet|
Recommended for use with
|Olympus ODMS R7 Software|
Compatible with Third-Party software providers