Olympus DM-720 Conference Kit with Hard Case
The top class Olympus DM-720 includes high-quality recording features packed into an efficient, smart metal body. It's equipped with an easy-to-use interface, extended editing operations and various playback functions. The DM-720 provides outstanding practicality and reliability to support your recording needs. Thanks to the TRESMIC System the DM-720 is your perfect companion to support your business needs.
Supplied with Olympus ME-30W Microphones
This professional solution includes two Olympus ME-30W Omni-directional microphones engineered by Olympus for seamless compatibility. The Conference Kit is ideal for use with the DM-720. With 360°coverage, you'll never miss a contribution - no matter where the speaker is sitting.
These left and right channel, low-noise stereo microphones cover a 20Hz - 20,000Hz frequency bandwidth and can be attached to two foldable mini tripods which are included in the kit. For maximum coverage, they can be placed up to 5 meters (16ft) apart – perfect for recording in large rooms, concert venues or when many participants are sitting around a very large table.
Efficient Voice PlaybackBy using the Voice Playback function, you can skip non-voice parts during playback, and only play parts of the file where there is voice. This feature makes transcribing meeting minutes efficient. For example, if 70% of the recorded file contains speech, you can finish listening to a 1-hour recording in about 40 minutes. Once you finish recording, use Voice Playback to save time and improve playback for transcription.
A clip and a stand for every situationThe recorder also comes with a handy clip stand attachment that can be attached to the rear of the recorder body. The clip stand can be attached to your pocket or notebook, or can be used as a stand to face the recorder towards the audio source, to reduce noise when the recorder is placed directly on a table top.
Clear sound. From high to lowA feature unique to high-end OLYMPUS audio recorders is the advanced TRESMIC 3 microphone system – for the most accurate stereo sound capture possible. It uses two directional microphones for recording high-quality stereo sound, and a third Omni-directional centre microphone that picks up the lower frequency bass sound. It increases the frequency response range to 20Hz–20kHz while achieving a natural stereo feeling.
Easy connection to save your dataSave data easily and conveniently with the built-in USB connector. Simply slot it into your PC or Mac to transfer voice recordings from the device to an external hard disk drive. You can also use it as a USB stick to share documents.
- Three-Microphone System - Stereo microphones plus a center mic for higher-delity recording
- Conference case for safe storage and portability
- Omnidirectional microphones to pick up sound in high-definition
- Function Buttons - Several functions can be assigned to the 3 easy-to-use buttons.
- Large Buttons - Easy to understand, user-friendly buttons
- USB Lever - The USB connector can easily be pulled out and stored using the slide lever
- 4GB Built-in memory
- 200 Files per folder
- Zoom Microphone - Adjusts to it's environment
- Noise Cancelling - Less noise and more sound.
- Voice Playback - Hear only what you need
- Voice Balancer - enables sound balance to multiple people
- Scene Select - Optimised settings for optimal results
- Voice Guide - Voice Guidance reads out the menu to you, making your recordings even more convenient
What's in the Box
- Olympus DM-720 Digital Voice Recorder
- BR404 Rechargeable Ni‑MH battery
- Stand Clip
- Olympus Instruction Manual
- 2x omnidirectional Olympus ME-30W Microphones
- Conference Case