Olympus DM-670 Digital Voice Recorder
Please note: This voice recorder DOES NOT have FILE & EDIT capabilities. - What's this?
The eye-catching, metal-bodied DM-670 provides fully-fledged professional features for the breathtaking capture of voice and audio in numerous formats - including Linear PCM exceeding CD quality - while also delivering outstanding capabilities for the highest quality and convenient playback of music, audio books and even podcasts.
While the dual stereo microphone setup in the previous models DM-450 / DM-550 facilitated superb true stereo recordings, the incorporation of a third, central microphone takes quality audio capture to another level. This combination of mics means that recordings - particularly those of the human voice - are even more balanced and life-like, covering a broader spectrum of sound, from low to high frequencies. The DM-670 also ups the ante with a Voice Guidance system, 99 index marks and 8GB of memory on board.
The recorder features a microSD card slot for additional memory power and ooze with a treasure trove of additional functions like scene modes, low-cut filter or automatic recording all aimed at providing outstanding recording and playback potential for demanding professionals.
- Low cut filter, noise filter and voice filter for crystal clear audio recording
- Linear PCM, MP3 and WAV recording
- 3 high-quality microphones for true high-band recording
- 8B internal memory
- Micro SD card slot
- Voice guidance
- Up to 99 index marks per file
- Partial erase, file divide, move and copy functions
- Automatic recording, voice sync and VCVA
- 9 audio scene modes for any recording scenario
What's in the Box
- Olympus DM-670 Voice Recorder
- CS-138 multifunctional case
- Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries
- KP-22 USB Cable
- Hand Strap
- Instruction Manual