Olympus LS-P4 Linear PCM Audio Recorder Videographer Kit
The Olympus LS-P4 is the perfect companion for high-end audio recording...
The LS-P4 is one of the first linear PCM audio recorder worldwide to be compatible with recording in the FLAC format. Achieve near-perfect 96kHz/24-bit recordings better than CD quality - but file sizes up to 30 percent smaller than the PCM WAV format. High in quality, small in size.
Enjoy simpler overdubbing with your LS-P4 audio recorder. Create your own musical recordings by listening to your original track and, at the same time, recording a new track to create a new song. For instance, you can record your drum track, go back and dub in your rythm and bass, before adding vocals to the final mix.
You can also use the LS-P4 Voice Recorder as a high rez music plater for FLAC, WAV & MP3 file formats. Thanks to the equalizer in the USER mode, customising your playback preferences is easy.
- FLAC, PCM (.WAV), MP3 recording formats
- Extremely high-end audio recording
- Remote control via smartphone app (Bluetooth connectivity)
- Ideal for music recording, videography and more
- Can be used as an external mic for Olympus digital cameras
- 8GB built-in memory/storage
- Up to 32GB micro SD/SDHC card supported for external memory
- Microphone frequency characteristics: 20Hz- 20kHz (centre mic ON)
- Microphone frequency characteristics: 60Hz- 20kHz (centre mic OFF)
- Built in micropphone: Tresmic
- Maximum SPL (sound pressure level): 120 dB SPL
- Advanced recording features: low cut filter, zoom mic setting, overdubbing
- Up to 39 hours recording time (1 x AAA battery)
- Only 75g in weight
- Stylish metal housing
- Mac OS and Windows compatible
What's in the Box
- Olympus LS-P4 Audio Recorder
- WJ-2 Wind Shield
- Hot shoe adapter
- 3.5mm right angle stereo audio cable