Olympus RS28H USB Foot Pedal (Brand new, no outer box)
Please note: This product is as new, however it is not supplied with an outer box.
The Olympus Foot Pedal RS28H incorporates 3 buttons to easily control not only Olympus dictation management software (ODMS, DSS Player Standard, Sonority), but also your preferred third party software. The RS28H uses a 1.8m USB cable.
This can be any transcription player or other application software, which can be controlled via keyboard shortcuts (e.g. “Ctrl + Alt + P” or “Alt + 1”) or multimedia keys (Scan Next Track, Stop, Play/Pause etc.).
Just assign the desired command to the pedals with the free Olympus Foot Switch Configuration Tool.
Once the pedals are configured according to your individual needs, you will have your hands free to transcribe an audio file or for others things.
- 3 pedals
- Extremely durable and long USB cable (1.8m)
- Perfect ergonomics for shoe sizes up to 45 (EUR)
- HID keyboard mode (optional)
- Keyboard shortcuts support (e.g. “Ctrl + Alt + P” or “Alt + 1”)
- Multimedia keys support
- Full compatibility with Olympus’ dictation management software
- For hands-free control of your transcription player
- Easy control of transcription software (play, stop, rewind etc.)
- Non-slip mat to keep it in place
What's in the Box
- Olympus RS28H Foot Pedal
- Olympus KP-13 USB PC Connection Cable
- Universal USB Extension cable
- RS-232C Serial connection cable
Recommended for use with
|Olympus DSS Player Standard software|
Compatible with Third-Party software providers