Olympus DM-720 Voice Recorder with Olympus AS-2400 Transcription Kit
The top class Olympus DM-720 includes high-quality recording features packed into an efficient, smart metal body. It's equipped with an easy-to-use interface, extended editing operations and various playback functions. The DM-720 provides outstanding practicality and reliability to support your recording needs. Thanks to the TRESMIC System the DM-720 is your perfect companion to support your business needs.
Supplied with AS-2400 Transcription Kit
The Olympus AS-2400 guarantees easy transcriptions of any DSSPro, DSS, WAV, WMA, and MP3 recordings. For dedicated transcription needs, Olympus offers the AS-2400 Transcription Kit which includes an RS-28 footswitch and E-102 Headset for hands-free operation. Data can be labeled according to importance or priority and files can be viewed at any time. It allows for easy transfer from the voice recorder to the secretary’s office.
Efficient Voice PlaybackBy using the Voice Playback function, you can skip non-voice parts during playback, and only play parts of the file where there is voice. This feature makes transcribing meeting minutes efficient. For example, if 70% of the recorded file contains speech, you can finish listening to a 1-hour recording in about 40 minutes. Once you finish recording, use Voice Playback to save time and improve playback for transcription.
A clip and a stand for every situationThe recorder also comes with a handy clip stand attachment that can be attached to the rear of the recorder body. The clip stand can be attached to your pocket or notebook, or can be used as a stand to face the recorder towards the audio source, to reduce noise when the recorder is placed directly on a table top.
Clear sound. From high to lowA feature unique to high-end OLYMPUS audio recorders is the advanced TRESMIC 3 microphone system – for the most accurate stereo sound capture possible. It uses two directional microphones for recording high-quality stereo sound, and a third Omni-directional centre microphone that picks up the lower frequency bass sound. It increases the frequency response range to 20Hz–20kHz while achieving a natural stereo feeling.
Easy connection to save your dataSave data easily and conveniently with the built-in USB connector. Simply slot it into your PC or Mac to transfer voice recordings from the device to an external hard disk drive. You can also use it as a USB stick to share documents.
- Three-Microphone System - Stereo microphones plus a center mic for higher-delity recording
- Includes AS-2400 Transcription Kit for efficient hands-free transcription of recordings
- Function Buttons - Several functions can be assigned to the 3 easy-to-use buttons.
- Large Buttons - Easy to understand, user-friendly buttons
- USB Lever - The USB connector can easily be pulled out and stored using the slide lever
- 4GB Built-in memory
- 200 Files per folder
- Zoom Microphone - Adjusts to it's environment
- Noise Cancelling - Less noise and more sound.
- Voice Playback - Hear only what you need
- Voice Balancer - enables sound balance to multiple people
- Scene Select - Optimised settings for optimal results
- Voice Guide - Voice Guidance reads out the menu to you, making your recordings even more convenient
What's in the Box
- Olympus DM720 Digital Voice Recorder
- BR404 Rechargeable Ni‑MH battery
- Stand Clip
- Olympus Instruction Manual
- DSS Player Standard Transcription Software
- RS-28H Foot Control
- E-103 Transcription Headset