WCCTV SmartHub 2-Way Charging & Docking Station
WCCTV's SmartHub is a docking and charging station designed to be used in conjunction with WCCTV's Body Worn Cameras - the Body Worn Camera (Record) and Body Worn Camera (Connect+) - body-worn cameras purchased separately.
The WCCTV SmartHub facilitates both the simultaneous charging and wireless uploading of video from WCCTV's Body Worn Cameras into WCCTV's Evidence Management Software (EMS).
The WCCTV SmartHub uploads files from the body cameras (purchased separately) wirelessly by automatically establishing a WiFi connection to the body-worn camera units (when in range) and connecting to the WCCTV EMS software via a secure VPN tunnel.
This SmartHub removes the need for multiple adapters and provides the users with a convenient method of uploading footage from any location with a SmartHub installed.
Uniquely, WCCTV's SmartHubs feature 'store and forward' capabilities. Once a camera is docked, any files on the device are immediately transferred to the SmartHub for uploading to the WCCTV EMS. This means that cameras are ready to go straight back into the field once fully charged.
- Available in a 2-way or 8-way configuration
- Automatic wireless uploading of footage into the EMS software
- Fast charging of WCCTVbody cameras
- Secure VPN tunnel connection into EMS software
- WPA2 PSK Security
- Removes the need for multiple adapters and chargers
- Automatic firmware updates for body cameras
- Store and forward capabilities
What's in the Box
- WCCTV SmartHub 2-Way Docking and Charging Station
- Power supply