SpeechWare FlexiMike Dual Ear Cardioid Wearable Microphone
The SpeechWare FlexiMike Dual Ear Cardioid Wearable Microphone is a convenient, hands-free solution for voice input into Speech Recognition software applications such as Nuance Dragon, or with web calling applications.
The FlexiMike features a 3.5mm jack, which can be used directly into a mic/line in socket on a voice recorder, SpeechWare TableMike base unit or used with a PC via the SPeechWare USB adapter (sold separately).
SpeechWare FlexiMikes are manufactured using ultra-lightweight titanium alloys for maximum wearing comfort. the microphone boom is flexible and easy to manipulate into an optimum position for use. The unidirectional microphone allows for a narrow range of audio pickup - ideal for isolating the sound source and eliminating any background noise.
- Clip-on style headset microphone
- Ultra-light and ergonomic for comfortable use
- Unidirectional microphone eliminates background noise
- Ideal for use with SpeechWare TableMikes and the SpeechWare USB Adapter
- Produces highly accurate results with Nuance Dragon software
What's in the Box
- SpeechWare FlexiMike Dual Ear Cardioid Wearable Microphone
- Carry Case