Philips SpeechAir Smart Voice Recorder (PSP2200) with Dragon Professional Individual V15 & SpeechExec V11
This product is supplied with the latest Philips SpeechExec Pro Dictate V11 software and Dragon Professional Individual V15. Dragon integrates seamlessly with SpeechExec Pro Dictate V11, allowing users to have their recordings transcribed into a text document with up to 99% accuracy.
The New Philips PSP2200 SpeechAir smart voice recorder saves you time and resources by allowing you to work more flexibly than ever before. Integrated Wi-Fi functionality facilitates quick file downloads from any network. Recordings are encrypted in real-time for maximum data security. The device also features three microphones dedicated to outstanding voice recording quality. There are two versions of the SpeechAirSmart Voice Recorder. You can either purchase the SpeechAir as a standalone device or you can purchase a kit including the Philips SpecchExec Pro Dictation Software. Select from the options below pricing for the kit that best suits your requirements...
|Download the Philips PSP2000 Series SpeechAir Brochure|
Wear Free Slide Switch
The ergonomic and wear-free slide switch is designed for efficient single-handed operation without having to look down at the device. It allows for quick and easy dictation handling (play, pause, stop, fast forward, fast rewind). A customisable function key above the slider gives access to the dictation app.
The docking station with an anti-theft system (Kensington lock) automatically transfers all your recordings to the computer and quickly re-charges your device. The LAN connection allows you to transfer your files from the docking station without a computer.
Larger Playback Speaker
The large built-in speaker allows you to playback your recordings in crystal-clear audio quality. A smaller speaker is also situated at the front of the machine for excellent quality stereo playback of your dictations.
WiFi, LAN, USB & Bluetooth
Save time by transferring your finished recordings wirelessly to your transcription staff and directly access patient or client data. Use WiFi for VoIP calls and access your emails and calendar. Use Bluetooth to send and receive data or connect to external devices.
Philips Dictation App
The integrated recorder app comes with professional dictation features such as editing modes, priority, EOL flag, enhanced data and dictation list as well as sending options (to a network folder, Philips SpeechLive cloud services or email recipients).
Gorilla Glass & Antimicrobial Housing
Gorilla glass makes the device scratch and shock-resistant. The device is shockproof according to military standard 516.6. The housing is made of antimicrobial synthetics. These materials work against bacteria and various microorganisms to ensure hygienic working.
Barcode Scanner & Camera
The camera allows you to conveniently attach photos supporting your dictations. It can also be used as an integrated barcode scanner, linking patient and client data to a recording.
Optional remote administration using Philips Remote Device Management software allows IT administrators to manage, configure and update dictation hardware centrally, saving valuable time and resources.
Maximum Data Security
Recordings are encrypted in real-time using 256-bit AES encryption, which has been approved in the USA for the most highly classified government information. A PIN code protects the device against unauthorised use.
The Hardware SDK allows the integration of SpeechAir into other workflow solutions, such as Hospital Information Systems (HIS) or Law Practise management software. This allows for example access to patient and client data directly on your SpeechAir to achieve a smoother workflow.
SpeechAir also comes with the Philips SpeechExec Pro Dictate Software (PSP1200 only). The Philips SpeechLive service transfers your dictation workflow to the cloud and features online Speech Recognition and a transcription service.
Android Operating System
Android is a secure and intuitive operating system which allows you to install apps on your SpeechAir and have all important applications on one single device.
Software Development Kit (SDK)
The Software Development Kit (SDK) allows you to customise your existing app to use the different microphones, speakers, slide switch, function key, microphone sensitivity and LED.
Three Professional Microphones
Three professional microphones deliver ultimate sound quality in any recording situation. The 360-degree microphone is ideal for recording dictations and meetings. The direction microphone is best suited for noisy environments. For VoIP telephony, the SpeechAir uses a dedicated microphone.
- Three dedicated microphones for optimised voice recording
- Includes Dragon Pro 15 for fast, automatic transcription via Speech Recognition
- Large speaker for crystal clear audio playback
- Gorilla glass touchscreen and shockproof, antimicrobial housing
- Wear-free slide switch and function key for ultimate usability
- WiFi, LAN, Bluetooth, USB and VoIP to stay connected wherever you go
- Barcode scanner and camera for quick file association
- Docking station for fast charging
- Philips dictation recorder app with professional dictation features
- File encryption for maximum security
- Dictation software for an efficient workflow (PSP1200/PSE1200)
- Optional remote administration for hassle-free central administration
- Software Development Kit (SDK) for SpeechAir customised app creation
- Hardware SDK for seamless integration into your own workflow solution
- Android OS for intuitive use and app installation
What's in the Box
- SpeechAir 2000 series smart voice recorder
- Dragon Professional Individual V15
- SpeechExec Pro Dictate V11 Software
- Docking station
- In-ear headphones
- 2 USB cables
- Power supply with international adaptors: US, UK, Europe, Asia Pacific
- Philips SpeechAir management software
- Quick start guide
|Download PSP2200 User Manual|
System Requirements (Dragon)
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- RAM: Minimum 2GB - 4GB for Windows 10, Minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8 & 8.1; 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 & 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- CPU: Minimum 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB
- Supported Operating Systems: Office 2016, Windows 10, Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows 8 & 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2012
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation (required if installed from disc)
- A Nuance-approved microphone. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)