Philips LFH7177/05 SpeechExec Digital Transcription Kit
Ergonomic foot control for comfortable use even over extended periods...
The foot control was developed in cooperation with hospital ergonomists and day-to-day power users to ensure a perfectly smooth transcription process with minimal physical strain. Magnetically controlled contact switches and rugged pedals make it extremely durable and give the device and very long life.
Light weight stereo style headphones for enhanced wearing comfort...
Lightweight, under-the-chin-style stereo headphones designed to deliver excellent sound quality, with soft ear cushions for enhanced wearing comfort.
SpeechExec Pro Workflow Software...
The SpeechExec Pro software organises the workflow of dictation files and resulting documents between author and transcriptionist and allows them to monitor the status of their work.
Priority setting and notifications of urgent recordings...
With the included priority-setting option, urgent recordings can be prioritized. This guarantees that important dictation files will be identified at a glance and get processed and delivered first.
Seamless integration into Philips digital dictation solutions...
The transcription set can be seamlessly and easily integrated into existing Philips digital dictation solutions.
- New Speech Recognition capabilities with the additional SpeechExec Pro Transcribe Software
- Ergonomic foot pedal for convenient playback control
- Lightweight stereo headphones for enhanced wearing comfort
- Individual sort and filter options for easy file organisation
- SpeechExec workflow software for efficient data management
- Priority setting and notifications for urgent recordings
What's in the Box
- SpeechExec Transcribe software
- USB foot control ACC2330
- Stereo headphones LFH0334
- User manual
|Download Quick Start Guide|
|Download User Manual|
|Download SpeechExec Software|