Philips DPM8000 Digital PocketMemo with SpeechExec Pro Dictate V11 & Dragon Professional Individual V15
This product is supplied with SpeechExec Pro Dictate V11 and Dragon Professional V15. Dragon integrates seamlessly with Pro Dictate, enabling users to have their recordings transcribed into a complete text document with up to 99% accuracy.
- Software Assurance: Recieve the latest updates to SpeechExec Pro free of charge...
+ Plus, ongoing support from our Voice Technicians throughout your subscription.
- Utilise the SpeechExec Software across multiple devices with one single login - through the Philips Speech Profile.
No need to uninstall and revoke license keys when changing PCs or roaming between workstations.
This Model DPM 8000 has a slide switch operation of Record, Stop, Play & Fast Rewind. This Machine comes supplied With Speech Exec Pro Dictate Software. The Pocket Memo DPM8000 dictation recorder takes dictation to a new level. Breakthrough 3D Mic technology delivers the best audio quality in any recording situation.
Its robust yet lightweight stainless steel design offers perfect ergonomics for working over longer periods of time. Coupled with SpeechExec Pro software for efficient data management and a docking station for uploading your files, going from your voice to your text document has never been quicker.
Classic mode for clear and easy to use operation...
Many users still love their analog devices for their simplicity and user-friendliness. The optional classic mode gives the user the look and feel of working with an analog device while retaining the advantages of digital technology and keep focused on the essentials.
3D mic system for best audio quality and accurate speech recognition results...
The breakthrough 3D Mic technology uses the built-in microphones to always deliver best recording results: an omnidirectional microphone offering 360 degree sound pick-up, ideal for the recording of multiple sound sources such as meetings, and a unidirectional microphone optimized for voice recording and accurate speech-recognition results
Built in motion sensor for automatic microphone selection...
The built-in motion sensor senses when the device is placed on the desk or held in the hand and selects the microphone accordingly to suit the recording situation. The motion sensor switches automatically into standby mode when the device is idle. Once the Pocket Memo is picked up again, it’s ready to record within seconds.
Ergonomic slide switch for efficient single handed operation...
The quick-response and ergonomic slide switch is designed for single handed operation of all recording and playback functions, allowing easy and quick file editing (insert, overwrite, append). It operates with a light sensor signal, making it wear-free and durable.
Robust stainless steel casing for extra durability...
The asymmetrical and ergonomic shape fits perfectly into your hand. Its slim and lightweight design maximizes comfort, even when working over longer periods of time. The brushed stainless steel creates a robust and highly durable protective shell around the device.
SpeechExec workflow software...
The SpeechExec Pro software organizes the workflow of dictation files and resulting documents between author and transcriptionist, and allows you to monitor the status of your work.
Large colour display and clear user interface...
The large full-color display offers sharp images, making it easier to see everything at first glance. The clear user interface is optimized for easy, intuitive operation.
Light and motion sensors for extended battery life...
The high-capacity Li-ion battery can be easily charged through a standard micro USB jack. The integrated light and motion sensors guarantee extended battery life. The smart technology adjusts the brightness of the display and switches automatically into stand-by mode when the device is idle, ensuring that your recorder will always be ready to work when you are.
File encryption and device PIN lock for high data security...
Recordings can be encrypted in real time using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES or Rijndael Algorithm) with a key length of 256 bits. AES provides a very high degree of security and has been approved in the USA for the most highly classified government information. The device itself can be assigned a PIN code to protect against unauthorized use or file playback.
Remote management support for time saving deployment and maintenance...
The Philips SpeechExec Remote Device Manager software allows IT administrators to centrally manage, configure and update dictation hardware from Philips, saving valuable time and resources. Managing device settings for individuals, groups and teams or the whole organization is easily done remotely.
- 3D Mic Systems
- Includes Dragon Professional Individual V15
- Built In Motion Sensors
- Ergonomic Slide-Switch
- Light and Motion Sensors
- Extended Battery Life
- Efficient Single Handed Operation
- Automatic Microphone Selection
- Accurate Speech Recognition
What's in the Box
- Philips DPM8000 Digital Pocket Memo
- Dragon Professional Individual V15
- SpeechExec Pro Dictate 11 Software
- Docking station
- Memory card
- Rechargeable battery
- USB cable
- User manual
System Requirements (Dragon)
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- RAM: Minimum 2GB - 4GB for Windows 10, Minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8 & 8.1; 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 & 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- CPU: Minimum 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB
- Supported Operating Systems: Office 2016, Windows 10, Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows 8 & 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2012
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation (required if installed from disc)
- A Nuance-approved microphone. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)