Nuance Dragon Professional Group 15 Volume License 51 - 150 Users
When buying Nuance Dragon products from Speak-IT, you're not just purchasing top quality software, you're also purchasing peace of mind in the knowledge that we're approved Nuance dealers. Always remember to keep an eye out for the Nuance Approved Partner Logo when purchasing any Nuance Dragon products.
For Maintenance Support please request quotation based on a number of users. Dragon Maintenance is a year-to-year OEM technical support and upgrades assurance package, and it can be sold with several editions of the Nuance speech-recognition solution including Dragon Professional Group.
Enable multiple employees to create, edit and share reports, spreadsheets, presentations and other documentation more efficiently - in the office or on the road - with fast, accurate dictation and transcription. Use Dragon Professional Group to streamline your documentation processes, reduce your costs and improve your service, so you can focus more energy on improving your bottom-line.
*Use the Compare Button to view further information about Dragon Professional Individual vs Dragon Professional Group*
*Price based on 51 - 150 users (prices quoted per user) for alternative pricing brackets please call 0121 456 7800.*
- Reduce costs by streamlining documentation processes
- Short-cut repetitive tasks with simple voice commands
- Eliminate need for costly transcription services
- Built for team and enterprise environments
- Easily deploy, measure and manage on multiple desktops
- Flexible licensing programs with no seat counts or auditing
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon Professional Group v15 will not be installed.
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8 & 8.1; 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 & 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- CPU: Minimum 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows 8 & 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2012
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation (required if installed from disc)
- A Nuance-approved microphone. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
What's in the Box
- Dragon Professional Group 15, Licence Level A